Teach what you Know
A lot of professionals teach parts from their own field of expertise. The learners are often colleagues, customers and other stakeholders. This program gives tools for successful delivery of training. It is a combination of adult learning, presentation skills and facilitation skills. The participants make a lot of real life exercises with feedback. This training suits managers and different kinds of experts especially well.
Anyone facing the challenge of knowledge transfer.
- The participants gain insight, skills, tools and techniques to become better enablers of learning
- the participants are given a firm basis on adult learning, clear guidelines to training preparation and confidence for excellent facilitation of learning with their participants
- How adults learn: make learning easier (not harder), key principles of adult learning and how to apply them in designing knowledge transfer sessions
- Designing your content: identifying your main objectives, structuring your knowledge transfer session, influencing people with different learning styles, designing excellent visuals
- Preparing for the session: anticipating the needs and expectations of your audience and selecting suitable instructional methods
- Delivery : projecting confidence and enthusiasm; managing time; using different tools and techniques for establishing good climate and keeping the motivation up; understanding group dynamics; handling challenging situations and people; virtual sessions
- Learning evaluation: ensuring that learning has taken place by different techniques and exercises; analyzing your performance and relating that to the feedback received