Teaching Future Skills
Schools are being reformed all over the world and many countries are currently trying to introduce future skills and competences in their national curricula. This course introduces the seven future skills on the Finnish national curriculum. They are probably quite similar to your own national syllabus. But how to evaluate your readiness to implement the future skills?
Suitable to all acting teachers from primary schools to universities in any country.
During this course you will learn:
- How to promote future skills in your students
- How to evaluate the readiness of your school community to implement future skills
- How to build school community that supports future skills
- Thinking skills and learning to learn
- ICT skills
- Worklife skills and entrepreneurship
- Self-care and managing everyday life
- Cultural competencies and communication
- Participating and building a sustainable future
- Road to 21st Century Competencies Evaluation Framework for teachers