We are your partner in life-long learning and professional education by providing education services that are based on the modern Finnish pedagogy in a cost-effective way with locally relevant content.
Blended Learning Courses and Programs
- Cyber Security
- International Trade
- Management & Communication
- Teacher Development
Solutions and Projects
- Concept for quality of professional education development
- Concept for development of a modern professional lifelong learning institutes
- Cyber security capacity development on national and institutional level’
- Cost-effective training for personnel and customers of international corporations
- Evaluation toolkit of professional skills – vocational qualifications
- Concept for boosting export sector based on the Finnish experiences
Business Partnerships with Local Accredited Partners
Our business model is based on strong local partnerships. Partners can act as Content and training providers and as distributors.
Now, we are looking for highly qualified partners, universities and training companies to collaborate with us as content providers and distributors.
Management & Communication
Internationalization of Business
Information & Communication Technologies
Teacher's Professional Development
Modern Pedagogy for Teachers
Modern Pedagogy(20 ECTS)
- High impact learning (5 ECTS)
- How to engage your students (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to phenomenal-based learning (5 ECTS)
- Social and emotional learning (5 ECTS)
Professional Pedagogy(10 ECTS)
- Student-centred learning (5 ECTS)
- Interactive learning methods (5 ECTS)
Introduction to the Finnish Professional Pedagogy
- Student-centred teaching
- Ownership of Learning
- Dialogue in Learning
- Life-long Learning
360 Cyber Academy
The Winning Concept for Your Cyber Security
Introduction to Cyber Security
- A goal where the cyber environment does not pose a risk, nor harm or disrupt the vital functions of society
- A state where all actors in the cyber environment implement relevant and sufficient actions and procedures to enable the vital functions of society
- Legislation, norms and measures that achieve the security of the cyber environment
Cyber Security for Leaders
- A state of the cyber business environment where, through understanding and practical measures, cyber threats and their effects can be proactively managed and/or tolerated
- A state of the cyber business environment that it is capable of resisting, responding and recovering from both intentional and unintentional cyber threats
Cyber Security for Professionals
The ability to look at each event objectively and not just ask the first ‘why’ but the second and third ‘why’ to get to the root cause is an important skill in being successful in the cyber security field. Professionals should, first and foremost, be a business analyst. He should have a complete understanding of the business processes in the company and all the automated control systems being utilized.
Cyber Security for Technicians
- Core Skills
Hardware / Networks / Security / Certifications
- Hands-On Skills
Computers / Servers / Networks / War-Gaming
- Professional Skills
Personal / Team / Organizational / Workplace Safety
Solutions and Projects
The Key Element of the Strategy
We provide the Finnish, international and local partners an advanced virtual learning platform for producing high-quality and locally relevant learning content that is available with reasonable price for everybody over the globe.
Explore Finnish education expertise and International high quality facilitators of learning both on-site and remote.
We make strategic alliances with local companies, that provides training services and produce learning content along with the Finnish pedagogical model.