All those who give presentations in English.
- To increase the participants’ ability and self confidence in demanding presentation situations.
- To help the participants build interesting presentations that have the highest possible impact on the audience (e.g. customer).
- To develop the participants’ skills to influence and convince the audience (e.g. customer), answer questions from the audience and handle critical situations.
- Tailor your message
- Communicating strategically
- Crystalize your goal: what do you want to accomplish with your presentation?
- Clarify your core message
- Target your audience and meet their needs
- From features to benefits – what’s in it for them?
- Structure your presentation – make it easy for your audience
- How to use structure frameworks?
- Note cultural differences in presentations
- High impact introductions and conclusions
- Present persuasively
- Establish and enhance credibility
- Make use of nonverbals – gestures, eye contact and use of space
- Promoting new ideas
- Connect emotionally – tell stories, give examples
- Provide compelling evidence
- Dealing with confrontational audiences
- Tips for visual aids
- What is the role of PPts?
- Using pictures, charts and tables
- Simple structure, simple slides