International Sales and Marketing
Marketing and sales are both key growth drivers in a company. They should be considered from the customer’s perspective; it is the customer who decides how and through which channels they want to be served and ultimately determines the value of the service being offered.
The training is ideal for commercial staff, customer services, export administrators and all other “customer-facing” departments. Different elements will be more beneficial for different departments, however, the overall benefit for all attendees is being equipped to successfully grow international sales.
- Learners understand the customer’s perspective and cultural differences affect in sales & marketing
- Learners know the importance of marketing strategies in a digitized world
- Learners know to facilitate their use of appropriate strategies while handling the skills-based tasks
International Sales and Marketing learners are exposed to an inspiring and unique learning environment where they have to step out of their comfort zone, take on different roles, encounter people, learn to listen and understand customer needs, identify opportunities, and create solutions. We have developed online training that consists three following modules:
Module I – The World of Selling
As said, International Sales is not about magic tricks. It´s all about hard work, being humble to learn, listening to customers and understanding the cultural differences. Salespeople are needed in global businesses regardless of economic trends. Sales jobs today are consultative, professional challenges that require solid business skills but also strong people-orientation. The World of Selling online training will take 2 weeks.
International Sales is not about magic tricks. It´s all about hard work, being humble to learn, listening to customers and understanding the cultural differences. ”Unlike marketing, there is no university training for “sales”. The learning associated with sales, beyond learning the sales process, typically comes through experience. Process is one thing; learning the nuances is another and this is the main reason why selling is really a skill”. In this online course we use the learner-centred approach to study the following topics:
- How to motivate the Sales Force?
- What are the key skills and competences required to succeed in your international sales development efforts?
- How to set up the international sales strategy?
- And last, but absolutely not least; understanding the importance of Voice-of-Customer
Module II – Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a field in which things are always progressing and changing; something new develops each day, and it is crucial to stay updated. Modern-day digital marketers are expected to be skilled in a variety of areas, including analytics, copywriting, creative direction, sales, digital media, and more.
In this training we will approach Digital Marketing from the importance of a Digital Marketing Plan to the creation of one. We are teaching students vital digital marketing skills with practical assignments and hands-on projects. Strengthen your marketing strategies in a digitised world. The Digital Marketing training will take 3 weeks.
In this online course we use the learner-centered approach to study the following topics:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing: SOSTAC model, Content marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing & WhatsApp Marketing
- Why companies need to create a digital marketing plan
- How to create a digital marketing plan using SOSTAC planning model
- How to promote your business with Content marketing
- How to promote your business with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- How to promote your business Email Marketing
- How to promote your business Mobile Marketing & WhatsApp
- Examples and case studies
- Questions and answers
Upon completion of the course, the student is able to
- Understand and describe Digital Marketing as a strategic tool in today’s international business environment
- Gain in-depth knowledge of inbound marketing and content marketing
- Apply digital marketing theories to practical marketing campaigns
- Understand how companies can use and leverage search engine marketing (SEO), email marketing and mobile marketing.
- Understand what kind of opportunities WhatsApp and instant mobile messaging offer to companies today.
- Develop an action plan in order to implement digital marketing for any company
- Create a simple digital marketing plan for a company
Module III – Strategy
“A strategy is a plan of action designed to achieve a specific goal. Strategy is all about gaining or at least attempting to gain, a position of advantage over adversaries or competitors.” Better strategic understanding and planning leads to better evaluation of future opportunities, and higher chances of creating long term value. The ability to plan for the future is often a prerequisite for being promoted to higher responsibility. The strategy training offers to learners to facilitate their use of appropriate strategies while handling the skills-based tasks. The Strategy online training will take 2 weeks
The content consists following topics:
I Topic – What is Strategy?
- Why strategy?
- Key elements of strategy
- Consider what strategy means to your success?
- It makes you attractive to segment you have chosen
II Topic – Elements of Strategy
- McKinsy 7S
- BSC – Balance Score Card
How to make it live?
- Greek Temple Model
- How to make it live
- Cascading strategy
How to measure success of your strategy?
We are using student–centered learning on this training. Student-centered learning means inverting the traditional teacher-centered understanding of the learning process and putting students at the centre of the learning process. Learning is cooperative, collaborative, and community-oriented. Students are encouraged to direct their own learning and to work with other students on assignments that are both culturally and socially relevant to them. Students become self-confident, self-directed, and proactive.
The training is ideal for commercial staff, customer services, export administrators and all other “customer facing” departments. Different elements will be more beneficial for different departments, however, the overall benefit for all attendees is being equipped to successfully grow international sales. Studying will be an independent online learning process that progresses according to your own schedule.