Social and Emotional Learning
Teacher's social and emotional competence supports the teacher-pupil relationship, helps teachers to implement the social and emotional curriculum and has a positive influence on their own wellbeing.
Suitable to all acting teachers from primary schools to universities in any country.
- What is social and emotional learning
- How to design a safe atmosphere
- Non-violent and constructive ways to promote discipline
- How to create a safe atmosphere
- The role of emotions and motivation in learning
- Dealing with challenges