Would you like to move, motivate, inspire and influence people in small groups and on big podiums?
Good presentation skills usually don't come naturally, but need a lot of practice and knowledge of how to build the presentation and interact with the audience. This training gives answers to "what?" and "how?". You will have a lot of opportunities to practice and learn from the trainer and the other participants.
- People who want to effectively convey their message to their audience and increase their confidence in different kinds of international and domestic presentation situations
- The participants learn how to plan and deliver successful domestic and international business presentations. In a small group in an encouraging atmosphere, they will develop presentation skills that make a positive impression and enhance their professional image.
- They will practice giving a presentation and get a lot of feedback to help them find a style that suits them. After the course they will feel comfortable and self-confident in front of an audience and, most of all, enjoy presenting.
Corner Stones of a Good Presentation
- How to keep the audience interested
- PowerPoint – master or slave
- A picture tells more than a thousand words
- Crystallizing your message
How to Take your Space
- From big podiums to customer meetings
- Internet, webcast and media
- Best practices for different forums
Targeting the Message
- The nature and purpose of the presentation
- Adapting your message to different audiences
- Does your presentation serve your audience
- Terminology and language
- Convince your Audience
- Building trust and credibility
- Using your own personality
- Do you want people to remember your presentation? Dare to let go of professional jargon
Polishing your Presentation
- From reporting structure to really skillful presentation
- Top quality as ambition
- Exercises and feedback
- Information, tips and updates