High Impact Learning
This course gives you the foundations of how people learn. After taking this course you shall understand the essential elements of human brain, memory and learning that are relevant in designing high-impact instruction.
Suitable to all acting teachers from primary schools to universities in any country.
During this course you will learn:
- How memory and brain function at their best
- What is conceptual change
- How to promote creativity in learning
- How academic emotions facilitate effective learning
- How to design instructional practices that are ideal for high impact learning
- What is expertise and how to promote it
- Memory and learning
- Academic emotions
- How to design effective and meaningful instruction
- Conceptual change