Communicating with Impact
This course provides skills for effective cooperation in multicultural teams. How to learn from the difference of teammates and how to build them together.
- Business people and MBA students
- Ideal amount of participants would be 20 students
This course provides skills for effective cooperation in multicultural teams, how to learn from the difference of teammates and how to build them together.
The training has two main topics. The first topic will look for personal and cultural differences. The training delves into how to build a bridge between different people and how to enable high performance in diverse teams. The second topic is all about working virtually, getting good collaboration, having good meetings, making things really work together, especially when you are not face-to-face.
1. Skills for effective cooperation in multicultural teams
- How to communicate
- Cultural differences
- Building & developing trust
2. Virtual collaboration
- Virtual meetings
- Effective virtual meetings
3. Enabling high-performance teams in a self-managing organization
- How to achieve high-performing teams
4. Giving and receiving feedback
- Receiving feedback
- Giving feedback
5. Assertiveness as a team tool
- Right assertiveness style
- Three steps to assertiveness
- Manage yourself
- Manage others
- Manage the communication