Project Champion learning path
€300.00 / month
This training is targeted at experienced project professionals. That means you, who manage projects and internal or external development programs.
Typical titles of participants include Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Development Manager, Development Director, Program Manager, Systems Analyst, System Expert, Department Manager, Group Manager, Team Leader / Manager.
- This training is also suitable for those involved in the development of a project organization or project culture, e.g. those involved in PMO activities.
- Programme length: 1 month
- Projects and project culture, the preparation phase of projects
- Project roles and responsibilities, project environment and stakeholders
- Contracts and contractual practices in projects
- Leading a diverse project team
- Project planning phase
- Project risk management and risk analysis
- Project implementation phase
- Agile project management
- Cornerstones of project communication
- Change management in projects
- Closing the project