Project KING learning path
€300.00 / month
This training is targeted at experienced project professionals. That means you, who manage projects and internal or external development programs.
Typical titles of participants include Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Director, Development Manager, Development Director, Program Manager, Systems Analyst, System Expert, Department Manager, Group Manager, Team Leader / Manager.
- This training is also suitable for those involved in the development of a project organization or project culture, e.g. those involved in PMO activities.
- Programme length: 1 month
- Projects and project culture, the preparation phase of projects
- Project roles and responsibilities, project environment and stakeholders
- Contracts and contractual practices in projects
- Leading a diverse project team
- Project planning phase
- Project risk management and risk analysis
- Project implementation phase
- Agile project management
- Cornerstones of project communication
- Change management in projects
- Closing the project
In this training program, which is targeted at experienced project work professionals, you develop and deepen your understanding and skills in all the aspects that are relevant in project work.
Benefits of Project KING training
- You will apply the best parts of agile approach in your own projects
- You will run your projects with less hassle in the surrounding organization
- You will cover your back with proper project contracts
- You will handle project communication like a communication professional
- You will hone your skills in leading a team of experts
- You will learn methods to handle change management
- You will improve your ability to control and manage project risks
- You will get new tools and methods for managing the phases of project planning and implementation
- The 360 assessment helps you to recognize the strengths and areas of development in your interaction style
- Based on your own projects, you will carry out a personal development project during the training. You will get an experienced professional’s comments to support your work. The aim of the development project is to provide tangible help to your daily work.
- You will update your knowledge on the latest trends and research results in the field of project management & leadership
- You will network and exchange ideas with other project professionals
The Project KING training program has been completely revised. The well-known project management training of Tieturi has been rebuilt to meet the challenges of future project work by utilizing MIF’s solid know-how on communication and leadership.
The training has three main themes:
1. Utilizing the best parts of agile approach in project management
2. Matching the operations of a project and the surrounding organization as optimally as possible.
3. Leadership and management aspects of expert work, heading a team and driving change are interwoven in all the parts of the training. The training contains a 360 assessment of your own interaction style, which helps you to recognize your strengths and areas of development.
Project KING is based on the best project work practices in accordance with international standards (PMI & IPMA).
The structure of Project KING
We want to ensure that the learnings of the training actually get implemented in practice. For this reason you carry out a personal development project relating to the topics of the training and your own projects. The results or plans of the development project are presented during the last training day. The topic of the development project is typically linked to your own project management/leadership or the development of the whole project culture in your organization. You get an experienced project work professional’s comments to support your work on the development project. The aim of the development project is to provide tangible help in your daily work
- Duration: 1 month
- Language: English
- Location: Online
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: Yes
TieturiTieturi is a forerunner in ICT education, which increases the know-how and productivity of individuals and organizations. We help to face changes in business and digitalisation and turn them into a resource. We are the most versatile player in our industry and we offer both open and tailor-made training for businesses. Our special areas of expertise include software development, project work, infrastructure, information management and digital office tools. Our 35-year experience, continuous development, and close cooperation with our customers make us the forerunner of ICT training that can be trusted today and in the future.